3/04/2008

It's all a bunch of voodoo...

Growing up in my family I have heard and even been forced to try just about every home remedy, natural cure, and organic supplement. Around here, I call it all a bunch of voodoo. But if you ask my mom, colloidal silver will fix anything, my sister will tell you it's all about having the right combination of vitamins, and my ex-boyfriend will insists eating ten tons of garlic will cure any cold. I, on the other hand, am not falling for any of it. Which is why I was so glad to find this video clip on Yahoo today that denounces the popular cold remedy my ex-husband tried to get me to take whenever I was feeling a bit under the weather. I hate to tell you all, but I told you so...



Psstt... If the video doesn't want to play, go to this link here...

No comments: