1/16/2008

Never been this bored...

Training has officially started her at Sun, and somehow I assumed it would be loads more engaging than last weeks training, which was not official training. I guess it was more like practice training, to get us prepared for how boring real training will be. I can't say I'm learning much from this all, except once I am done with training my job will be just as or more boring.

And I hate boring, it's a good thing they pay me very well. But the truth is, I don't know how much longer I can handle boring before I myself become boring, so I went to an interview to become a flight attendant last night. I have good feelings about it, but won't know officially till Friday if I got the job. So for the next few days I'll be playing the hurry up and wait game. Everyone, wish me luck, and you might see me the next time you're flying the friendly skies.

No comments: