1/16/2008

If you have ever dated your mom...

I really need to talk about the date I went on last week, what an embarrassment. And not just for him, but myself as well. To start, my sister told me he was twenty-four when he is, in fact, thirty-four. She says she must have misunderstood, but if I know my sister I knew she bluntly lied to me. And I'm sure she had good reason, considering I never would have gone on the date had I known he was so old. Not only was he old, but he was boring; I mean spoon my eyeballs out just so I could leave boring. And he looked like a blind gay cowboy dressed him, that is to say he was going for a look but had no idea what he was doing. It wasn't but an hour into the evening when I sat staring at him trying to figure out why he seemed so familiar, then it hit me! This guy was the younger male version of my mother! Don't get me wrong, I love my mom, but I don't want to date her.

This guy was super nice, but I can't understand why my sister's husband would think he would be a match for a girl like me. He doesn't even own a computer! Seriously? I couldn't live without my email and Google, I am beginning to seriously question Dan's judgment. That, and I am NEVER going on another date again!

No comments: