12/20/2007

A crazy week, a weird week, just a week....

I had an interview yesterday, and I think I got hired. Or at least the General Manager told me to come in on Saturday, though I am not sure if it is a temporary trial period, or what because the interview went very easy. I am so excited, and so nervous at the same time. It's been so long since I have done anything but pizza that It's going to be weird for me to learn all the nooks and crannies of a new place, I hope I do well. On a side note that darling man called me yesterday, and I hate to admit it but I did not recognize his voice. And how could that be considering it's tone haunts me in my dreams constantly? It was lovely to hear from him, though I have yet to return his call and let him know how my interview went. (Side note: as soon as the kid is gone and brother in law is off to work, return phone call) Got it.

And then tomorrow is my baby sister's birthday, wow. She is growing up so fast.

I hear the annoying voice of a toddler screaming my name, I'll be back...Tomorrow...

No comments: