12/20/2007

3rd blog of the day, and then I am done I swear...

I really need to get back to work! With out a meaningless and repetitive task to keep me busy I start to go a bit insane. Though, I did manage to have a few conversations with people from my past today, both of which I thought were a bit odd. The first was a continuation of a conversation from yesterday, but it ended suddenly. We were chatting about my new job and then his end of the line went dead, I called him back and just got voicemail. It's not a big deal really, I assume his phone went dead and he was off into the shower anyways, but still something inside me wonders if it happened on purpose. I remember a long time ago when he'd hung up on me mid-conversation because his girlfriend walked into the room. Considering our relationship now is not what it was then I'll just assume that's not the case, but I know in the back of my mind it will still be there bugging me, especially if he doesn't attempt to call back.
The second was with someone I use to see. Our relationship ended all at my fault, because I was such a mess, and I still owe him an apology. the reason it seemed odd was because I wasn't sure the reason for the conversation. We stopped talking some time ago, and since then not so much as an email. Not until today anyways. Hmmm. I don't know what to make of it, I'm sure there isn't anything to make of it, so maybe I'll just put it in a bubble and blow it away (resist the urge to psychoanalyze).

No comments: