2/21/2008

Fifteen second hello...

I don't have much time for blogging today, as someone got smart to the idea that I have been getting paid to sit around all day and do nothing productive. So, they have loaded me on with work I'm not too sure how to do, which means things are going to get interesting.

But in the mean time, I'll be spending several hours of my own personal time implementing some new HTML code into my blog so that it dazzles. Aren't you all excited? I know I am, and mostly because I have discovered some really useful websites that are helping me to design the new and improved Weenit.

Now, It's time for me to hunt down a can opener so I can get inside of this can of soup and have some lunch.

Why don't all cans have a nifty peel back lid? I totally think that should be required by the FDA or something.

No comments: