2/12/2008

About wifes....

My son was watching PBS because, well, kids are the only reason there is PBS (except for old people). His cartoon had ended and some elderly gentleman with some lame talk show came on the screen. He was talking about something he had done and said to the viewers, "My wife is going to kill me." with a chuckle and sarcasm in his voice.

This got my son's attention. "Did you hear that? He said his wife is going to kill him!" My five year old remarked and then began the kind of laugh only a child possessed by the devil would laugh.

Creepy...

As if that laugh wasn't enough he goes on, "I hope my wife doesn't kill me! She probably won't kill me, but she will argue with me. Wives like to argue with their husbands."

Isn't that a lesson most guys don't figure out until they actually get married? My grandmother was right, this kid is smart.

2 comments:

Historical Wit said...

good stuff.

Weenit said...

I know. I use to think kids were only good for scooping the dog poop, turns out they are also a good form of entertainment!