1/31/2008

Woah...

I just got back from a magnificent two hour lunch, but hush (don't tell my boss), to discover I had a new comment on my blog posted earlier today titled "A whole lot of la-ti-da". It shocked me, almost scared me, because I didn't know anyone else but myself and maybe the occasional friend read my blog. Once upon a time, people use to read my blog, a lot of people, and then one tragic day I locked myself out of my blog for a good five months. And do you know what happens to a blog that goes dormant for five months? It's readers just sort of disappear, they forget it every existed and move on to a new blog.

but it's nice to know a few newbies are stumbling upon my blog, and it is just that much more exciting when those newbies are fellow bloggers, considering how much I love blogging.

P.S. did any of you vote this year in the Bloggie awards? If not you have until 10pm tonight to do so. You better hurry the hell up.

No comments: