4/26/2006

If I were from Australia I might say WTF, mate?

I got this quite unexpected bill from my lawyer the other day stating I had a past due balance for over eight hundred bucks. I am still trying to understand where that came from as the last statement I received from her said she still owed me eighty-three bucks. I suppose I should call her and set up an arrangement. Since I have headed down divorce avenue I feel it necessary to throw in that my ex-husband has claimed my son on his taxes this year when it was our agreement that I would claim him. This has caused a ton of problems for me and possibly costed me my three thousand dollar tax return. Almost seven thousand dollars later and I thought I was free of that man! I should have saved the seven grand and hired a hit man. What was I thinking?

No comments: