3/11/2006

The first official Weenit.com post!

For my first official Weenit post I was trying to think up something amazing and memorable. I never knew amazing AND memorable could be such hard thinking. Suddenly the answer came to me in the form of a text message conversation with my ex-boyfriend who, appropriately, gave me the nickname Weenit. I thought I would share it with all my readers because discretion is not something I understand.

Here is a copy of our conversation (the spell checked version):

Chris says:
Do you want me to write something?

Tamy Thomason says:
No, it’s my blog. I must write it, are you saying I can not write something amazing?

Chris says:
"Hi, my name is Tamy - some people call me the Weenit - what is a Weenit, you ask? Well, it's me and if you want to find out more about the Weenit, keep checking back to this page"

Chris says:
See, amazing

Tamy Thomason says:
lol

Chris says:
My mom always said I should be a writer!

Tamy Thomason says:
Umm, its too simple, it must be more complex for my intricate readers.

Chris says:
You mean all the ones with out a college education? Let me see if I can do it.

Chris says:
'Me Tamy - me Weenit - you read page - cool'

Tamy Thomason says:
Hey don’t be rude, I have a vide variety of readers!

Chris says:
'Ps - we drink now'

Tamy Thomason says:
Why are you insulting me?

Chris says:
I wasn't insulting you, I was making fun of the readers!

Chris says:
Don't be mad Weens, Kisses!

Tamy Thomason says:
No, I am mad! Just for that I will use it as my first post.

So there you have it! The first official Weenit.com post. And in defense of my readers I would like to give Christopher wankignition (the act of recognizing someone as a wanker). I stole that from this site.

Many of you probably wandered to my new site from my old site. Any of you who Google’d your way here can go here to see my old site and a ton of archives (that is if you have not found me completely annoying, or have nothing better to do, or maybe both).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, awesome. I think I would get along with this wanker, Chris.