2/18/2008

Sluething equals me being embarassed...

So, do you guys want to see something rather amusing? Why do I even bother to ask, of course you do. But first, a little story...

Once upon a time I agreed to be in a music video, the producer was my boyfriend at the time. Then I dumped him and never finished the video because him and his team fucked up some of my furniture. This was over six months ago. I had assumed they tossed the video and moved on to bigger and better projects, until today.

I had an email from the ex-boyfirend/movie producer, the video was done. I froze. The thing is, I wasn't too nice to him when we broke up, that, and I am naked in part of the video. Am I crazy to think every one else might conspire against me, or does anyone else see how he could have extracted his revenge?

But he didn't. In fact, the video came out better than I thought it would. And the part where I am naked, not so bad. All though, the acting was pretty bad, I never claimed to have any talent.

So do you guys want to see me pretending to be a murderous waitress/seductress/vixen/person who actually knows how to shot a gun? Did I mention I am naked? Yeah, that's what I thought, enjoy...

No comments: