12/31/2007

I'd be lying if I said I'd miss you...

I think most of you are with me as we gladly usher out this year and say,"So long Jack, now don't ya come back!" I'd waste my time and tell you all why I didn't much enjoy this year, but then again if you were a loyal reader who deserved to know then you would already know, wouldn't you? And if you didn't catch that, go back and read my last year in blogs; then you'll see why I am so glad a new year is starting fresh. I've got a lot of leftover crap to deal with from 07, but as soon as all of that is over I am going to sit back with a warm cup of tea, take in the sunshine, and strategically map out my plans for the next year. Yes! I do have a plan, I know, not like me at all. But the thing is, I am seriously considering moving with my sister and her husband to good 'Ole Canada to shoot coyotes and learn to play ice hockey.

This major transplant wont take effect until June, but I have so many loose ends to tie up by then. For starts I have to work out an arrangement with my ex-husband regarding how visitation with my son will work. This will require lawyers, which require money. Oh, and I have to save up a nice little nest egg because Canada requires you to have a preset amount in your pocket to move into the country, I guess they want to make sure you wont starve to death. I'll also need to buy a truck, and find a job in Canada, and apply for a work visa.

I've got a lot to do...

I'n the mean time, I am going to do my best to forget this year ever even happened.

Happy New Years loves!

No comments: