I have some built up anger and it's starting to consume me, so I thought I would let it all out. The following is a list of a few things that have really been pissing me off lately.
1) Ted, you have really begun to piss me off, can you just be a little less stupid? I swear my IQ lowers every time I have to talk with you.
2) drunk dial booty calls. In my opinion booty calls are just fine if both parties understand that's all it is, but when we date for a week, you tell me you need to be alone, disappear for a while, then call me at midnight and try to get me over to your place for a quick shag it's not going to happen. Don't you understand your actions were a complete mind fuck for me? Here I'm thinking, "Oh, he misses me. How sweet. Maybe there is a chance for something." Turns out you were just drunk and horny. Yes, I know you were drunk because Ted saw you at the bar getting wasted and thought to tell me about the little wager you two made (the one where Ted wins a beer from you of all people if he can get in my pants).
3) And second of all, why are you making such bets with Ted? Do you really have that little respect for me? And damn, I'm only worth a beer?
4) People who don't even have the guts to give a girl a proper goodbye. Those guilty of this know who they are and they know what I'm talking about.
5) Strangers online asking me if I would like to exchange nudes with them. Not likely.
6) Traffic. Need I say more?
7) Some of the people I have to deal with at work. Really, It's not so hard to order a pizza is it?
8) That lovely parody music video of Beyonce's song, "To the left" that Zac sent me. I don't know if he was just being cute, or if he was trying to hurt my feelings but in the end I was just angry. Actually, there are no words for how that makes me feel down in the bottom of my heart.
9) My old roommate. She is still slurring my name across the place I put her.
10) This new Google thing blogger has implemented. I don't like change.
Now to find my escape, I think a nice hot bath will do.