4/02/2007

A long winded picture blog...

It seems to me as though I don't post nearly enough photos of the things that happen in my life, instead, I ramble on and on about them as though I hope my words can paint the picture. So, I figured, why not try the real thing. Here are a few (and by few I mean less than a hundred) photos of what i did in the last few days. Enjoy...

Meet Rosie Posie, she is fantastic, and stuck again in the middle of Missouri hell...



In our house we eat a lot of pizza...



What Steph looks like after a long night and too much Xbox...



Then mom started downing a few drinks...



Why pick your own nose when you have some one else to pick it for you...



Nothing is hotter than a sexy punk boy who knows how to use a pink hulla hoops!



Then we caugh up on some important reading...



The sister and my son caught up on some movies...



One of my favorite things about little people...





And at the end of the night we calm down with a tub full of bubbles!

No comments: