11/23/2006

Happy Thanksgiving to all the turkey lovers and haters of America.

I had a most interesting discussion with a coworker of mine last night about the spirit of Thanksgiving. My coworker (a foreign American hater who thinks he is trapped in the middle of hell) pointed out that us Americans committed mass genocide against the Indians who are the very reason for this American holiday. If it were not for the Indians our white asses would have starved to death that winter. Maybe we should have repayed them with a little kindness instead of being so damn vindictive. Anyways, today has got me thinking about a few of the things that I am thankful for, don't worry, it's not a long list.

1) First of all, I am thankful for green bean casserole. That stuff is just awesome.

2) I am thankful that my boss let me close the store early last night, more time for beer!

3) I am thankful for text messaging, it's a great way to get your point across with out having a real conversation.

4) Strippers! Need I say more.

5) Paris Hilton! She is even better than strippers, more tabloid headlines.

6) I am super thankful that God gave us hippies, it's so easy to poke fun at them.

7) I am thankful for Sing Sing's! There is no bar better to get wasted, sing along to the piano off key, and get visually raped by bald, short pianists.

8) I am thankful my son loves trains. Those damn things keep him occupied for hours!

9) The color pink, what can I say? It's awesome.

10) I am super thankful for this holiday! It's one of the very few times a year my mother makes her famous dinner rolls. It truly is a blessed day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you sure do talk a big game....but you know you love hippies.....if you didnt, you wouldnt miss one so much.