10/08/2006

Those crazy Jackasses...

It's hard to admit it but I can't say I'm not a fan of the original Jackass movie. It was gross, painful, and funny all at the same time. Besides, I always love a movie that can move me, even if it is in pain and disgust.
So last night my good friend AJ and I were standing at the theater wondering what movie to watch as he was late and we were already missing the beginning of our original selection. i think someone plucked the wild hair up my ass as I suggested we actually pay to watch people torture themselves and others. I don't regret it a bit. I don't know what kind of minds those Jackass guys have but I am assuming they spend a lot of time watching those old cartoons like Tom and Jerry and Ren and Stimpy with notepads and pencils in hand.
The movie really was much more disgusting, painful, idiotic, and creative than the last. I was blown away. There was even one point in the movie where I actually almost threw up! I was gagging and couching, they should pass out barf bags at every showing.
Needless to say never has a movie moved me like that before...

No comments: